Your introduction to Surfing!
A 2 day Surf camp for beginners! We will teach you all the fundamentals to surfing. We will prepare you for battling the bigger waves by teaching you safety, theory, paddle, the 'pop' etc. It is important to know all these principles to begin your journey in this sport and the best way to do it is with a group of like minded adrenalin junkies!!
SATURDAY 4TH DECEMBER
- 10:00-10:30 Surf intro & theory
- 10:30-12:30 Beginner Surf Lesson
- 13:00-14:00 Lunch
- 15:00-16:30 Progression
- 18:00 Surf Movie & Pizza
SUNDAY 5TH DECEMBER
- 08:00-09:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-11:00 Yoga
- 11:30 Snack & Smoothie
- 12:30-14:30 Surf Skills Lesson
- 15:00 Boardsport Playtime!
We will be using Kyma Surf Softboards, perfect for learning how to surf. We will be surfing and practising in chop to small waves because this is the first touch to the sport and we are preparing you and equipping you with skills that need for your progression.
- no previous experience required
- basic swimming skills is a necessity
- contact Angie 99666708 for details and information