IKO Level 2
The second step - let's take you into the water! Body dragging and self rescue.
- Duration: Approx 4hours Requirements: completed the discovery course or equivalent. Swimming skills.
- This course takes your flying skills into the water.
- You will learn to pilot the kite in the water, control the kite with one hand, body drag down wind and consistently perform self rescues and water relaunching.
- Surfing the waves is one step away!
- The school is updated with new equipment every year – we are currently using 2017/18 RRD Kites and boards which are at the top of the brand league in their innovative design and safety features.
- All safety equipment – helmets, wetsuits, buoyancy aid are provided by the school.
- We use wireless, waterproof radio equipped helmets to give you constant guidance even in the water.
- We can assist you in your first purchase of complete kitesurfing package at great prices.
- During the lessons we provide you with all the necessary equipment: kite, board, harness, floatation vest and a helmet complete with waterproof walkie-talkie so your instructor can guide you while you are practicing in the water.
We guarantee you will be itching for the next course!!
We will advise you on weather conditions and availability for your requested period and answer all other possible questions you may have.