Dedicated to learning the sport and embracing the sport and its incredible benefits? This course is for you. Put in the hours to get the results!
Group / Private bookings.
- Approx 15 hours - Group of 2 - 540€ each person.
- Approx 12 hours - Private - 540€
- No experience needed! Basic swimming skills.
- Takes you through IKO Level 1-3 to make you a confident kitesurfer, riding independently and attempting first tricks.
- You will learn everything from kite set up, kite control, self rescue, waterstart and riding on the sea. The hours dedicated to this course is the realistic amount to ensure enough time to practise skills with the instructor and perfect the riding with constant evaluation and coaching.
- This course is taught either private or in groups of up to 2 people per kite
- All equipment is included in this price.
- The school is updated with new equipment every year – we are currently using 2019/20 RRD Kites and boards which are at the top of the brand league in their innovative design and safety features.
- All safety equipment – helmets, wetsuits, buoyancy aid are provided by the school.
- We use wireless, waterproof radio equipped helmets to give you constant guidance even in the water.
- We can assist you in your first purchase of complete kitesurfing package at great prices.
- During the lessons we provide you with all the necessary equipment: kite, board, harness, floatation vest and a helmet complete with waterproof walkie-talkie so your instructor can guide you while you are practicing in the water.
If you are dedicated to beginning this sport and making it part of your outdoor activity sports then we recommend taking this course to progress at an incredible rate.
Kitesurfing is a unique and immeasurable asset to anyone's life. The mental and physical benefits are incredible as well as becoming part of an open and upbeat community and a new social circle from all walks of life.