Has it been a while since you learnt to kite? Remember the basics but need a refreshment? - this is the course for you!
- Duration: 3hr Requirements: Completed IKO or similar course up to Waterstart
- If its been a while since you completed your course and you need a crash course to remember the basics and get you going again then this is what you need.
- We take you through the basics of kite set up, body dragging an the waterstart to refresh the mind and push you further.
- The school is updated with new equipment every year – we are currently using 2017/18 RRD Kites and boards which are at the top of the brand league in their innovative design and safety features.
- All safety equipment – helmets, wetsuits, buoyancy aid are provided by the school.
- We use wireless, waterproof radio equipped helmets to give you constant guidance even in the water.
- We can assist you in your first purchase of complete kitesurfing package at great prices.
- During the lessons we provide you with all the necessary equipment: kite, board, harness, floatation vest and a helmet complete with waterproof walkie-talkie so your instructor can guide you while you are practicing in the water.
Refresh those skills and get riding!