€80 per person
This is a fun introductory to Kitesurfing - no pressure, no strings attached! Great fun for a family or friends day out - try something different!
- Great fun for a family or friends day out - try something different!
- We start with a background to kitesurfing, flying the trainer kite on land and then going into the water for a session on a big kite. We take you for a body drag to feel the momentum of the kite’s power and if we are lucky we can go for a tandem surf! Complimentary cold drink at the end of our session! Max 4 students per instructor. 2hr course
- Light wind needed.
- Basic swimming skills needed.
- The school is updated with new equipment every year – we are currently using 2017/18 RRD kites and boards which are at the top of the brand league in their innovative design and safety features.
- All safety equipment – helmets, wetsuits, buoyancy aid are provided by the school.
- We use wireless, waterproof radio equipped helmets to give you constant guidance even in the water.
- We can assist you in your first purchase of complete kitesurfing package at great prices.
- During the lessons we provide you with all the necessary equipment: kite, board, harness, floatation vest and a helmet complete with waterproof walkie-talkie so your instructor can guide you while you are practicing in the water.
Now you have a taste of this adrenalin pumping course, you'll be itching to know more!