A unique & complete package designed by the Kahuna Team to get you Kitesurfing!
A 3 day course including post course Equipment Rental to get you Kitesurfing!
- Duration: Approx 9hours. No experience needed! Basic swimming skills.
- Takes you through IKO Level 1-2 to make you a confident and independent kitesurfer ready for serious adrenalin pumping extreme sport.
- You will learn kite control, body dragging, self rescue and water launch within the 9 hours and have time to practice! This is the realistic and safest way to being independant.
- This course is taught in groups of up to 2 people per kite
- This course includes 4 hours FREE full kite equipment rental post course worth 80euros! Giving you a boost in your progress!
- This course includes a FREE 10 picture album of your experience to take home as a momento by professional Kitesurfing Photographer CJP Photography. Non invasive and non disruptive. Opt out if you wish!
- The school is updated with new equipment every year – we are currently using 2018/19 RRD Kites and boards which are at the top of the brand league in their innovative design and safety features.
- All safety equipment – helmets, wetsuits, buoyancy aid are provided by the school.
- We use wireless, waterproof radio equipped helmets to give you constant guidance even in the water.
- We can assist you in your first purchase of complete kitesurfing package at great prices.
- During the lessons we provide you with all the necessary equipment: kite, board, harness, floatation vest and a helmet complete with waterproof walkie-talkie so your instructor can guide you while you are practicing in the water.
This is the most popular and valuable course. Within 9 hours, the International Kiteboarding Organisation can expect you to reach the Waterstart level and be confident & independant to practise.
We include a free 4 hour complete kite set rental to keep you going!
From there, you can continue renting or we can help you buy your first Kitesurfing equipmnet package withing your budget!