Experience + Explore the Mediterranean coastline and Sea Caves from a new perspective!
Stand Up Paddle Boarding is the newest craze to hit the beaches! For all ages and great to experience as a family or with friends, this adventure will take you to a fantastic sea location to explore the coastline from the water. A unique experience and an unforgettable memory!
- Min 2 people / Max 6 people to a group (minimum age is 8 years old)
- Transport to the Tour spot when group is up to 3 people. Not included for groups of 4+
- 2 hour tour of the location
- Locations are:
- Cape Greko Sea Caves for the Larnaka, Ayia Napa & Protaras area
- Governor's Beach for the Limassol area
- Kahuna Surfhouse for sunrise SUP in the Larnaca area
- Akamas Peninsula National Park for the Pafos area
- Location will be determined depending on location of your stay and weather forecast - we require no wind and flat water!
- 30 minute instruction included if needed
- Tour consists of trail to point of interest for exploration
- Instruction on Stand UP Paddle techniques in the water
- Introduction to the area and short history
- All equipment is provided - Stand Up Board, Paddle, Flotation vest if required
- Water and fruit provided
- Equipment insurance ONLY included (Kahuna Surfhouse is only insured for its students at the Kahuna SUrfhouse location in Softades, Larnaca Cyprus)